Room for two
Upstairs bedroom Keijunmekko (10 m²) offers accommodation for two persons. The room has separate 90 cm wide beds, that are finnish design by Finnsoffa. Beds can be made into double bed, if requested.
Accommodations with warm heart
In Järvenpää, right next to Haarajoki train-station is where idyllic Pajula Guesthouse is located. A historic house, that has to offer you a relaxed atmosphere for a short or longer stay. Four rental bedrooms: Villiviini, Ukkolaukka, Keijunmekko and Laventeli. Comfortable beds that are finnish design, gives you peaceful sleep. Whether you spend time in your own company or enjoy delightful communality. Choice is yours. Guesthouse is possible to rent entirely for your own use. In the Guesthouse there is a shared kitchen, livingroom, sauna/shower and toilet. Guesthouses kitchen you can prepare meal yourself fitting your schedule. In the terrace area you can use Weber-gasgrill. Guesthouse offers you organic coffee, for example Löfbergs 100% Arabica and herbal tea, Pukka. Free of charge during your whole stay. Our extra service is customized Take Away-breakfast. When you stay at Pajula, visitors have access for Pajula KonttiBar area and roomservice. Pajula KonttiBar is available to rent for private parties.
Hosting couple lives in next door and are more than happy to help during your stay. Guesthouse welcomes passengers, students as well as seasonal workers. This is the place to enjoy solitude and communality in a home resembling place. During your visit, you have equipment for cooking in the guesthouse’s kitchen. And to not forget access for doing laundry, while the sauna is already heating up.
During your stay you have access for free parking space for your car or a truck. If you are coming from abroad, you will have access for free parking for one week.
Front doors and bedroom doors are equipped with new Yale-code locks. These locks give you easy passage and safety and guaranteed privacy during your stay. Easy to use, keyless door code system makes possible to arrange your leaving and arriving as you wish. The guesthouse has Sector Alarm-safety system for fire department and security guard.
- 98 €, room price only / night (no meals, incl. 10% Alv) check-in at 4 pm and check-out at 12 noon, earlier check-in or later check-out + 10 € / h
- + TakeAway breakfast Mon-Fri 20 € / person / night (incl. VAT 14%)
- + TakeAway breakfast on weekends 30 € / person / night (incl. VAT 14%)
- Coffee and Tea
- Bicycle (if available)
- TakeAway-breakfast 20-35 € / person (will be delivered in to Guesthouse kitchen or in to your room)
- Transportation services (more information: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (orders from the office or by phone 040 355 35 66)
- Laundry & drying 15 € (includes detergent and rinse aid)
- if the booking is made on the same day, the room payment must be made immediately with either Mobile Pay or another payment method, a receipt of which will be sent to Pajula before the door code is handed over to Pajula. Pajula has the right to ask the booker for a picture of an identity card or passport to verify their identity.
- the reservation can be canceled free of charge 7 days before the day of accommodation.
- If canceled up to 7 days before date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- if canceled on or after the day of the stay, the total price of the reservation will be charged
- Cash, Debit- or Creditcards
The whole Guesthouse
Over than 10 night’s accommodation -10%
Over than 30 night’s accommodation -15%
Check availability and make a reservation
Common areas of the Guesthouse
Laundry washing and drying
Sauna / Shower
Book your tickets here email@example.com A day full of music is spent in Pajula with good food and drink and with the club, in a cozy environment, on Kiteentie in Järvenpää. Live music at 15-21 PM. Responsible for the music as the star of the evening Houseband Four...
Last summer's hit event, terrace yoga on the huge patio of BB Pajula, with a bubbling welcome drink, with a light salad lunch, two hot saunas and a lovely WARM swimming pool, comes again! Because the weather allows us to do yoga for 90 minutes on the patio, first with...
The Four-Star Jallu brings classic rock to life with its unique acoustic arrangements. Band members Jalmari Lindberg (vocal), Otto Haalahti (guitar), Ville Määttänen (bass), Mikko Snellman (percussions). Videos in Youtube