Accommodation for up to 13 people
In Järvenpää, right next to Haarajoki train-station is where idyllic Pajula Guesthouse is located. A historic house, that has to offer you a relaxed atmosphere for a short or longer stay. Four rental bedrooms:
Villiviini room for two
Keijunmekko room for two
Ukkolaukka room for 2-4
Laventeli room for two
Accomodation services with heartwarming welcome
In Järvenpää, right next to Haarajoki train-station is where idyllic Pajula Guesthouse is located. A historic house, that has to offer you a relaxed atmosphere for a short or longer stay. Four rental bedrooms: Villiviini, Ukkolaukka, Keijunmekko and Laventeli. Comfortable beds that are finnish design, gives you peaceful sleep. Whether you spend time in your own company or enjoy delightful communality. Choice is yours. Guesthouse is possible to rent entirely for your own use. In the guesthouse there is a shared kitchen, livingroom, sauna/shower and toilet. Guesthouses kitchen you can prepare meal yourself fitting your schedule. In the terrace area you can use Weber-gasgrill. Guesthouse offers you organic coffee, for example Löfbergs 100% Arabica and herbal tea, Pukka. Free of charge during your whole stay. Our extra service is customized Take Away-breakfast. When you stay at Pajula, visitors have access for Pajula KonttiBar area and roomservice. Pajula KonttiBar is available to rent for private parties.
Hosting couple lives in next door and are more than happy to help during your stay. Guesthouse welcomes passengers, students as well as seasonal workers. This is the place to enjoy solitude and communality in a home resembling place. During your visit, you have equipment for cooking in the guesthouse’s kitchen. And do not forget access for doing laundry, while the sauna is already heating up.
During your stay you have access for free parking space for your car or a truck. If you are coming from abroad, you will have access for free parking for one week.
Front doors and bedroom doors are equipped with new Yale-code locks. These locks give you easy passage and safety and guaranteed privacy during your stay. Easy to use, keyless door code system makes possible to arrange your leaving and arriving as you wish. The guesthouse has Sector Alarm-safety system for fire department and security guard.
Price of the whole Guesthouse
- 550 € / night / 10 persons (no meals, incl. VAT 10%)
- + 3 extrabed 30€ / night / person (no meals, incl. VAT 10%)
- + TakeAway-breakfast Mon-Fri 23 € /person/night (incl. VAT 14 %)
- + TakeAway-breakfast at weekends 28 € /person/night (incl. VAT 14 %)
- Coffee and Tea
- Bicycle (if available)
- TakeAway-breakfast 23-38€ /person (will be delivered in Guesthouse’s kitchen or in to your room)
- Transportation services (more information:[email protected])
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (orders from the Pajula office or by phone 040 501 9116)
- Laundry & drying 15 € (includes detergent and rinse aid)
- if the booking is made on the same day, the room payment must be made immediately and a receipt of payment has to be sent to Pajula’s phone +358403553566 before the door code is handed over to Pajula. Pajula has the right to ask the booker for a picture of an identity card or passport to verify their identity. Make your accomodation directly by Pajulas website calender, it is easy and quickly.
- the reservation can be canceled free of charge 7 days before the day of accommodation.
- If canceled up to 7 days before date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- if canceled on or after the day of the stay, the total price of the reservation will be charged
- Cash, Debit- or Creditcards
The whole Guesthouse
You can also rent the whole furnished Guesthouse for your own use for a short period of max. 13 persons 550€/night, (incl. bed linen, sheets and towels, the price does not include meals, accommodation only).
More than 5 night’s accommodation -5%
More than 10 night’s accommodation -10%
More than 30 night’s accommodation -15%
Free of charge for accommodation and a one-week “flight park” for a trip abroad
Check availability and book accommodation
Common areas of the Guesthouse
The Guesthouses’s kitchen is located downstairs with a dining table for six people. The kitchen has a hob, oven, fridge / freezer, as well as a microwave and dishwasher. Dishes and cooking utensils can be found in the cupboards.
In connection with the kitchen there is a living room with a large comfortable corner sofa from Finsoffa and a cannon / TV / ElisaEntertainment and a classical piano,
Laundry washing and drying
Laundry and tumble dryer available. Koneet sijaitsevat Pajulan omistajan Päätalossa. Use of the machines is subject to a charge. See price list
Sauna / Shower
The Guesthouse’s covered terrace also has a second front door (the so-called Sauna / Laventeli room). Here you will find a lockable shower, a sauna room and a Laventeli room for two
The toilet is located downstairs
Bicycles can be reserved in Pajula (if available).
Pajula has a large yard area, where guests of the Guesthouse can park a large vehicle for free during their stay. The vehicle can also be left in the parking area e.g. for a trip abroad (max 1 week) to the yard free of charge.
Pajula’s office is located in the courtyard of Kiteentie 16, right next to the Guesthouse.
Here you can see Pajula’s past and future events
SHADOW-BLUES 3.7. At 15-22 PM
Book your tickets here [email protected] A day full of music is spent in Pajula with good food and drink and with the club, in a cozy environment, on Kiteentie in Järvenpää. Live music at 15-21 PM. Responsible for the music as the star of the evening Houseband Four...
MIDSUMMER PRE-PARTY YOGA IN PAJULA 11.6.2021
Last summer's hit event, terrace yoga on the huge patio of BB Pajula, with a bubbling welcome drink, with a light salad lunch, two hot saunas and a lovely WARM swimming pool, comes again! Because the weather allows us to do yoga for 90 minutes on the patio, first with...
HOUSEBAND Four Star Jallu
The Four-Star Jallu brings classic rock to life with its unique acoustic arrangements. Band members Jalmari Lindberg (vocal), Otto Haalahti (guitar), Ville Määttänen (bass), Mikko Snellman (percussions). Videos in Youtube